Saturday, April 28, 2007

LSD

A new admit found my blog, and had some questions for me. He couldn't make to new admit weekend, and he couldn't really find that much info about the school in any of the online discussion forums.

I thought about his question. I remember when I was applying last year, I too didn't find that much info online about UCLA. On the usual discussion forums, there were lots of posts devoted to other schools. And with a combined student body of 1,000 it obviously isn't because we're a small school. (See some trouble a Boalt student got into recently by posting online.)

I think my answer to the question after having been here a year is that overall we enjoy school here not to gripe about it; and when we do gripe, we don't do it stuck indoors behind a computer screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home