Thursday, April 05, 2007

Best $3 ever spent

In elementary school, the best $3 I ever spent was on 8 packs of "quarter waters" (25¢ drinks made solely of sugar and artificial flavoring) and 20 pieces of 5¢ Bazooka Joe chewing gum. Drink and chew all of them together and you get a great sugar high.

In high school, the best $3 I ever spent was to put it in a pool to convince someone in the class to streak the school.

In college, the best $3 I ever spent was to buy a 40 on my way to class in order to cure me of the worst hangover I ever had. Hangovers happen when the body lacks alcohol and the best cure is to drink some more.

In law school, the best $3 I ever spent was for six balls to dunk one of my professors. He volunteered himself for the dunk tank today at the Spring Carnival, and there is no better feeling than dunking twice your trash-talking law school professor.

2 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

Nice! I wish I could dunk my K prof.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Excellent post. I miss those little bottles of sugar water joy.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home