Monday, February 05, 2007

Someone pay me

OCIP began today. Law firm interviews all this week. A week of boring robotic conversation. Bestill my heart.

I also had an interview with a firm downtown. A firm of the "ass-fishing" notoriety. And nothing about my interests came up in conversation. But that is because I graciously offered an extra, thoroughly proofread copy of my resume when the interviewer could not find the original one that I sent in.

Let me also say that I find something surprisingly attractive about women in business suits. A natural beer-goggles effect, I suppose.

Oh, and the drive from Westwood down Wilshire to downtown during the day was a major female dog.

4 Comments:

Blogger Counsellor in Cultivation said...

probably just means they didn't read your "interests" because they don't care because you're THEIRS for the next 5+ years of your life.

good luck.

10:43 AM  
Blogger A. Marigold said...

You have to find an alternate route. Head east first, perhaps. I find the drive through Silverlake to be less awful than the direct commute.

11:56 AM  
Blogger angela said...

Good luck with OCI.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

yeesh...the fangs come out in OCI. I'm about to write about my own interviews soon.
Oh and about your "ahem"....I can't say yay or nay as I haven't had much interaction with you.

We should talk one day. Maybe you could point out all the good guys I've somehow been missing to see.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home