Sunday, January 21, 2007

Reports of my demise

Single people contemplate their bachelorhood / bachelorettehood when their single friends start to get married. The elderly contemplate their mortality when their friends begin to die.

Likewise, the shutdown of two law student blogs have made me contemplate my own demise. No, I am not quitting law school, but by definition, a law school blog has only a finite shelf life, i.e. until people graduate. Also inherent in a law school blog is that first year tends to be more interesting than the next two combined, at least when it comes to blog material.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I will continue to write until I have nothing interesting left to say. I don’t know when that will be. I should be good for at least until the end of the semester. How long after that, I’m not sure. But knowing my track record with commitments, don’t expect this blog to make it through until graduation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Fox, I really hate updating my blogroll. Don't do it!

5:19 PM  
Blogger angela said...

I get bored with things easily as well, but I'm really going to try and stick with my blawg out until graduation.

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home