Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Where this goes I'm not sure

So, for those of you keeping track of my life outside of law school, I have begun to see a waitress from a local establishment on a semi-regular, yet non-exclusive basis. She, like perhaps most people working in the service industry in LA, is trying to get into acting. She recently graduated from a prestigious East Coast school and is smart, fun to be around, and understands the hectic life of a law student.

And she is good at some other things too.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem like a pretty cool guy.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you are unaware of how unpleasant and off-putting you have made yourself appear in this blog. I'm not saying it's not entertaining. I'm just saying that if I were you, I'd try to preserve my anonymity for as long as possible.

Ah, I see another reader just used sarcasm to make the same point I'm making.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Fox said...

humor is an integral part of, 1. blogging and 2. getting through law school. I find the blog/posts to be amusing, and good luck with the girl, distraction is a beautiful thing!
*sidenote- I am a totally seperate Fox.*

11:40 AM  
Blogger The Fox said...

Again, as I've stated in my previous posts, I don't think that I'm any different than most law school students, except that I'm honest about my opinions and admit to what I do, and don't try to deny or hide them.

Anonymous: I see you're from a UCLA IP. It's your choice to read this, and if you don't like what I say, no one's forcing you to read.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Lily Graypure said...

You tell 'em, Fox. I'm getting really sick of people leaving comments who clearly don't understand what a blog is. . .

7:27 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

interesting that you would get so much hate mail...
soon enough anonymous will be tailing you in the halls offering valentine cards. Im sure.

12:29 AM  
Blogger The Fox said...

If he/she can find me...

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home