Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stuff

1. Quote of the day:
[Prof X]: "The lesson of the case is, don't take cocaine."

2. Baseball playoffs have been crazy so far. For those of you who haven't seen the LA double play against the Mets where two runners get tagged out at home plate on the same play, I highly suggest you look at it. Very entertaining. It has been replayed over and over again here in LA.

3. I'm heading off this weekend to [hometown], so I might be taking a blogging sabbatical. I need to take a break from law school, and what better way than going back home to my room that hasn't changed in 15 years. Back to a time where life was simpler, where I would have cookies and milk in my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles one-piece pajamas and then head off to bed and have my mommy wake me up to go to school.

4. I'm off to bar review...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home