Saturday, October 14, 2006

The dark side

I've been here in LA for over two months now, and last night, I finally went over to the other school on the other side of town. I drove down with TheLadyFriend for an event.

The University of Spoiled Children wasn't as scary as people here in Westwood portray it to be, and I actually had fun. But I definitely still prefer Westwood.

And, yesterday was the first rainy day in two and a half months. I've been so spoiled being here that I almost forgot how to drive in the rain.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Lioness said...

UCLA people don't seem to get it--we KNOW Westwood is a cooler area than the one we're in. We're not saying we don't wish USC were located elsewhere. We're simply saying we're better than you at....well, at everything.

HTH. ;-)

9:18 PM  
Blogger The Fox said...

Lioness, I was actually thinking about you when I wrote this. Wait, that sounded creepy...

What I meant to say was that I was actually thinking about what you were going to say in response since you Trojans sure are a loyal breed.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

funny acronym

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, so cute. do i sense a budding romance between fox and lioness? j/k.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home