Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Legal reasoning

LSAT logic game:

1. This Wednesday we are on a Monday schedule. [I normally have class on Monday]
2. I have a whole day of class on Thursday.
3. 1Ls, but not 2L or 3Ls, have class on Fridays.
4. Monday is Veterans Day. School is closed.
5. Tuesday is on a Friday schedule.
6. I will not be going to class on Thursday.
7. Schedule goes back to normal next Wednesday.

So, the question to law students: How long a weekend will I be having? First one to respond correctly gets a cookie.

For a bonus cookie, how long a weekend will 1Ls be having?

My __-day weekend is another reason I am so glad I am no longer a 1L. Off at the end of class Wednesday for a break. Check back at the end of my extended weekend for updates.

3 Comments:

Blogger J said...

you have a 5 day weekend. I, a 1L, on the other hand, merely have a 3-day weekend. sadness.

how about giving us 1L's some tips about the upcoming job hunt?

11:36 AM  
Blogger J said...

oh. my bad. 6 days.

11:41 AM  
Blogger The Fox said...

cookie for you. will write about 1L job search when i get back.

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home