Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Buy me stuff

I, through mysterious ways, recently came into possession of a UCLA School of Medicine shirt. (By mysterious, I mean the store recently had med school shirts on sale while the law school shirts were full price and I needed a shirt for the gym.)

Observation: Having been a law student for a year and a half now, it has been my general experience that the girls who are attracted to male law students tend to be the "I want you to buy me stuff" type. My limited experience with the med school shirt indicates that the girls who are attracted to male (presumed) med students tend to be the "Marry a doctor to bring home to the parents" type.

Opine.

4 Comments:

Blogger A. Marigold said...

Actually I'm pretty sure they're the same.

9:24 PM  
Blogger LawSchoolBlogger said...

Do they think we have money?

9:55 PM  
Blogger Counsellor in Cultivation said...

my parents would be thrilled if i brought home a lawyer. that means i'm bringing home money. the two are one in the same. bringing home a doctor probably translates to "bringing home a good father for our grandchildren" moreso than a lawyer, though.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

Hey Cubs fan,
Rock on.

I am not attracted to law students. In fact, I wear garlic to ward them off. :)

Mademoiselle

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home