Friday, September 21, 2007

Like bears to honey

I had a callback today. Nothing special. 2 associates took me out to lunch at the end. Went back to school. Went to dinner with the screening interviewer (young female associate) to "talk more about the firm," a dinner also paid for by Uncle [Firm Name]. Dinner was highly awkward, as I was basically tricked into a dinner-date. (Fine, I'm not that socially clueless to fail to realize that "talk more about the firm" implies the possibility of not merely only "talk[ing] more about the firm," but still, I was shocked at the forwardness.)

-----------------

Was also real facebook-friended by a [male] associate I interviewed with during a previous callback. Also highly awkward. The pending friend request is sitting idly.

3 Comments:

Blogger nicolle said...

friended by an interviewer? weeeeeeird.

4:55 PM  
Blogger angela said...

That's really weird. I'd leave the request sitting there, too.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Ew. That dinner date was super shady.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home