Sunday, November 26, 2006

Welcome back

Hope you all had a good long weekend. I ate a lot, slept a lot, got stuck in horrible traffic, saw some people I really like, watched a good college football game, and did not do a minute of this thing I hear people refer to as "outlining."

Why? Because I've been outlining since day one and I update it weekly (I subscribe to a rebellious law school philosophy as set forth by various "rebel" law school how-to-guides). Plus, I believe that people need a break from law school and to spend four days cooped up doing outlines and practice exams is bad for one's mental health. This is not a knock against the "traditional" law school way; I would simply rather spend my time working smart than working hard.

P.S. I am featured on Legal Underground this week, as "Love tips from an expert." Interesting that people view me that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home