Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Official announcement

-------Start of announcement--------

The Fox is officially off the market.

After an interesting four months of single life in LA, I am now "officially" with TheLadyFriend. For those not introduced to her through previous posts, she is the northeast boarding school raised, Ivy League educated (is way smarter than me), recent grad who turned down medical school to try and make it in Hollywood. "I can always go back and cut open corpses if this whole acting thing doesn't work out," she says.

Sorry to disappoint all my female readers.

-------End of announcement--------

On a side note, school is picking up and the Graded memo for Lawyering Skills is due next week. As with a common 1L blogging trend I've noticed, I too will be diminishing the frequency/quality of my posts. My newfound curricular and extracurricular commitments will have to take priority.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:(

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@8^D

2:19 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Congratulations.

Do I suspect you posted the "female reader" and "discerning reader" comments yourself?

Yes I do.

*smile*

3:56 PM  
Blogger The Fox said...

except i hate smiley faces and would not be caught dead using one (you're a regular--i wrote a post back about my hatred of smileys).

i'm actaully very interested in who posted these. through my hit counter, I actually know who posted one. but that other is driving me crazy!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

I really enjoy reading your blog...from a fellow law student in Alabama.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home