Monday, November 20, 2006

Does it really matter?

I have recently heard/learned/been informed of various attempts to learn my identity. I do find it flattering that learning who I am has been providing a good distraction from working on our graded memos. I guess this tells us what is really more important in law school.

I will neither confirm nor deny any of the speculation here in this blog.

Here’s the way I see things:
Someone can claim to being me, but then would have to take responsibility for everything that I post.
But most (including myself) will deny, and we’re back at square one.

Unless I post something really determinative (i.e. that I’m from S.F. or that I went to Berkeley, both of which might or might not be true) or am actually caught posting in class, I do think that I will enjoy this cat and mouse game.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lily Graypure said...

Oh, Fox. You're so crafty.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

Let me tell ya, its the blogging in class that'll kill ya.

3:51 PM  
Blogger The Fox said...

Your situation was the first thing that popped into my head when I wrote this post.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do law student blogs go to such trouble to be anonymous? What difference does it make?

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of us don't really feel like it's important to be anonymous.

The irony of an anonymous commenter making that statement is probably not lost on any of us, though. ;)

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home