Sunday, October 22, 2006

Being studious

Weather right now, according to weather.com
Houston: 69
San Francisco: 63
Chicago: 41
New York: 60
Boston: 52
DC: 61

LA: 85

I am currently sitting at the beach. It is October 22, and I am at the beach, working on my CivPro outline and doing some reading. There is wireless on the beach as well. With Sunday traffic, the beach is a 5 minute drive from my house. There are lots of people here too. And lots of girls who distract me from my reading.

I live a tough life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My section went camping in Shenandoah this weekend: 35 degrees. We ran out of fire wood.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

Crap for tj.

Quite impressed with your study habits. Good scenery certainly makes for better studying, but I personally couldn't stay focused unless I am physically suffering on many different levels (rough chair, lighting, no food)
masochistic, I suppose

Hope you feel better, trust me, the law school is not a favored alternative over sitting home with the internet and TV (unless of course the other option is the health center)

M.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home