Friday, December 14, 2007

Really?

I'm sure you've all seen the headlines on every single news outlet by now, the release of George Mitchell's steroid report. I'm not the biggest baseball fan, having lost interest during the strike, but the item that every article leads with is how shocking Roger Clemens was named. The same Clemens who was given up for dead by the Red Sox while in his mid-30s, but somehow had the best seasons of his career and threw with increased velocity, all after the age of 40? That his defying of human aging was not all due to his secret intense Texan workouts? Is the media going to tell me next that Santa Claus is not real?

I also learned today that Mitchell was a U.S. Attorney, federal judge, and actually declined a nomination by Clinton to the Supreme Court to stay in the Senate.

Anyway, off for break. See y'all in 2008.

P.S. Did I mention that I am 1/2 done with law school?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home