Saturday, September 29, 2007

Dollar bills

Went to San Francisco recently for callbacks.

At the airport, I bought a $3 bottle of soda with a $20. Got back change all in dollar bills.

On the plane, I bought a $5 sandwich. Flight attendant was this no-nonsense mid-40s lady. I took out my wad of dollar bills.

Her: That's a lot of dollar bills you've got there.
Me: Yeah, long night last night at the strip club.

She responds by giving me the death stare.

All I know is that I'm grateful for the lack of prepared meals on airlines, as she would have definitely spit in my food if she had the chance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She obviously missed that fact that if you still have a bunch of singles, you weren't doing to much at the strip club. Unless you were the one on stage.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

silly lol

5:38 PM  
Blogger Law School Transplant said...

The funny thing is, if you'd pulled out a bunch of $20's instead, she probably would have offered to give you a lapdance.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home