Sunday, July 29, 2007

Winding down

My summer at the evil legal enterprise is winding down. It has been a good summer overall. I've been treated well, had fun with the other summers, wrote some (expensive) memos, and didn't make too much a fool of myself. Not too much a fool of myself, apparently, as I received a standing offer to come back next summer for another 10 weeks of the good life. And I enjoyed it so much that I'm actually considering it. Regardless, I'll still do OCIP, but it feels good to have a job [I know I'll actually enjoy] for next summer before OCIP begins.

Anyway, as the summer winds down, I'll be getting on a jet plane soon headed for some R&R before law school version 2.0 starts. I'll be back on campus the 16th to (a) buy my books and (b) hit on the 1Ls.

6 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

Congrats on the offer for next summer!

4:57 PM  
Blogger LawSchoolBlogger said...

sounds like your summer law experience was better than that of most of my friends.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

that attractive are you?

3:11 PM  
Blogger The Fox said...

that's what my parents tell me...

5:21 PM  
Blogger Nomadic said...

very well then, but I won't take their word for it. lol

10:49 AM  
Blogger nicolle said...

congrats on the offer to come back! :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home