Thursday, December 07, 2006

1 down, 2 to go

I had my law school exam virginity taken from me today, and it went decently. Not as painful as I expected but I definitely did not enjoy it. The afternoon went by really fast, and now I understand how lots of people are rushed for time on law school exams, as I was scrambling to type everything that came to my mind. At the end, I literally forgot everything about the course the minute I left the test room, so I guess that's why people relearn law school when they take the bar.

Anyway, on to studying for the next exam in 6 days.

P.S. another reason I'm loving law school here: I hear about lots of my friends who go to schools where are taking four substantive finals. We only have three (the fourth was the writing class that had the memo due before Thanksgiving) and they are each spread out 5-6 days apart from each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home