Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2 down, 1 to go

One more next week and I'll be done. Going out now for a liquid refreshment (or several).

Today I was brushing up before my exam in the library and it was really crowded so I sat at this table with this random girl I didn't know. Time passes. She finishes and is packing up her stuff. I hear something fall out of her bag and I look over on the ground. What had fallen out was a man-made plastic object that runs on batteries. And no, it was not a cell phone. In my entire life, I have never seen a girl so embarrassed as she was today.

She must have had some serious pent-up exam tension.

end of story

4 Comments:

Blogger Nomadic said...

Holy crap.

1:10 AM  
Blogger Lily Graypure said...

Ouch. That is way better than the high schoolers' embarrassing stories in 17 where they're like "My tampons fell out of my purse and he saw them! OMG, I want to die!"

11:08 AM  
Blogger Butterflyfish said...

How did I miss this post? Thank you law school roundup. That made my night.

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Namby Pamby said...

fanfriekintastic

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home