Sunday, March 18, 2007

Business casual

Email I got a supposed classmate of mine:

"Many people here at school seem to be suffering from "lack of sex"... I feel people in Law school are not down for completely casual sex since you have to see these people all the time and that just makes it weird. But relationships take time, effort, money, etc. The term a friend came up with was "business-casual sex" as in sex that is more than casual but less than a relationship. My idea was people who wanted to meet others in this situation could put "business-casual" as an interest on facebook but for this to work, people must know of this meaning. Hence, your blog - if you like the idea, maybe you could promote it at some point in the blog?"

My take: interesting idea and I have no problem putting the idea out there, but I think you're making it more complicated than it needs to be. That's what a) bar review and b) the undergrads at Maloney's [seedy campus bar] are there for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nomadic said...

what kind of twisted category is that?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home