Friday, August 18, 2006

Orientation and marriage

So we had our first day of orientation yesterday at the law school, so now I am pretty well orientated. One recurring theme did keep on coming up yesterday, and no, it was not how much better UCLA was better than USC. If there was one thing I learned yesterday, it was how everyone in the class of 2009 will marry someone else from law school. That point was stressed home by countless alumni and faculty, as well as Dean Schill himself...how 1L year will bring you all closer, how the long hours in law school is conducive to these relationships, blah blah blah... Afterwards, a bunch of the 1Ls went to the bar to do what lawyers do best: drink. Oh, and to ridicule the whole marriage thing. (I know this is going to come back to bite me in three years when I'm married to a UCLAW alumna)

Anyway, going to head off to my second and final day of orientation soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home