Saturday, July 29, 2006

Introduction

Welcome to a blog by a soon-to-be first year law student at UCLA. I would consider myself a blogging virgin, so I will be learning this as I go. But my intention for this blog is two fold: first, to let myself have a source for contemplation through law school and second, for the general public to see selected episodes of UCLA, Los Angeles, and law school in general.

Who I am is not important, so I'll leave it at this: a pretty ordinary male from a pretty ordinary background. Someone who is alternatively idealistic and other times capitalistic. Someone who has had successes in my life as well as failures. Someone who is entering law school with the same fears and hopes as most law students.

Hopefully, what will be more entertaining and informative will be what I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home